We would like to introduce these principles to you below:
- RiskWorkers as a name and brand represents working on and alongside our customers’ risks. We are more than just advisors. We offer assistance and support with putting measures into practice. We are not afraid to get stuck in when it comes to making our customers’ business opportunities a reality or limiting their risks and dangers..
- Green represents dawn, freshness, newness in the sector, security and freedom. We cut off dead wood, and are innovative.
- Our logo, the interrupted radar, represents our approach of tackling challenges as comprehensively, transparently and systemically as possible.
- Let us introduce ourselves! RiskWorkers Security Consulting makes no secret of the people involved. Our management has years of experience, and stands for competence, reliability and quality in terms of the services offered.
- For us, leadership primarily means setting a good example and showing commitment, and taking responsibility. Furthermore, our employees always receive a share of our profits, and are offered investment options. This helps to retain staff and strengthens identification with the company.
- We act in line with our own compliance guidelines.
Managers at RiskWorkers Security Consulting
Oliver Schneider is the founder and managing partner of RiskWorkers GmbH, based in Munich. He started his career as an officer in the German army, where he served in the paratroopers and other regiments, before switching to the Special Forces Commando.
As part of this he took part in multiple special overseas deployments. He left his career as an officer in 2001 to work in the corporate security division of a DAX-listed company so he could gather professional experience in the civilian field. He stayed within the company and moved to the Business Development department, where he was responsible for trend assessment and early warning signals. He has been working as a security, risk and crisis management consultant since 2006. Mr Schneider is an information broker (IHK) and holds a Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Security Management. He also holds a Master of Science Degree (MSc) in Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management from the University of Leicester (UK). He has gained international experience as a Risk Consultant in Afghanistan, Algeria, Brazil, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Colombia, Mexico, Pakistan and Russia (Caucasus).
Manuel Hable is a co-founder of RiskWorkers GmbH. He began his professional career in the Special Operations division of the German army, working as a paratrooper officer focusing on evacuation operations.
During this period he took part in numerous overseas missions and exercises around the globe. Following his time in the army, Mr Hable studied at the Philipps University in Marburg, and completed a BA in Near and Middle East Studies. During his degree he was able to gain initial experience in international security management within the Corporate Security department of a DAX-listed company. Once his BA was completed, Mr Hable worked for a management consulting firm as the security manager responsible for a mega-project in Algeria. He was able to further his expertise in security, risk and crisis management in the civil sector when on-site there. In addition, he is certified as a “Security Manager” by the European Business School and German Federal Criminal Police Office. He also holds an MA in Security Management from the Berlin University of Economics and Law. He has worked through, and successfully resolved, several cases of kidnapping in Syria and Nigeria, as well as in other countries, in his role as a Response Consultant. Further experience abroad: Algeria, Afghanistan, Iran, Brazil, Gabon, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Dr. Carsten Hesse
Dr Carsten Hesse has a doctorate in Psychology and specialises in psychological profiling and crisis management. He started his career as a crisis manager at a large German bank.
He was assigned to the Crisis Management department of a well-known consulting firm in London, where he worked as a psychologist advising companies on cases of kidnapping and blackmail. Before joining RiskWorkers GmbH, he worked as a project manager for several years at a company specialising in the protection of exposed individuals and corporate executives in Germany and abroad. Dr Hesse also works for the Federal Office for Civil Protection and Disaster Assistance as a freelance lecturer on the psychological aspects of crisis management. He has been working for RiskWorkers GmbH since April 2013.